According to Wikipedia, a goblin is a “legendary evil or mischievous grotesque dwarf-like creature.” They vary in size and description from country to country, but nearly every culture has some sort of goblin-like creature in their mythology. Halloween is the goblin’s favorite time of year, and as the magic night approaches, they become more active and possibly even a little careless. If you keep your eyes open, you just might see one. Here are the top 10 places you might spot a goblin:
10. Hiding under your bed, ready to gnaw your toes off with his sharp teeth.
9. Lurking in your closet, wearing your Dior blouse and your favorite Manolo Blahnik pumps.
8. Behind the refrigerator, snacking on a petrified brown 3-year-old banana.
7. In your toilet bowl, waiting to bite your bare buns when you stumble into the bathroom in the middle of the night.
6. In your laundry room, playing hide and seek with your socks.
5. In the back seat of your car, munching on stale French fries.
4. Hiding under your desk at work, breaking wind so that everyone thinks it’s you.
3. In the copy room, “fixing” the copy machines.
2. In your boss’ office — no wait, that’s your boss!
1. At Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth this Thursday night, and every night after that until November 2nd, just waiting to give you the fright of your life!
So what are you waiting for? Halloween is almost here. Get your tickets online and let the screaming begin!