As if you need a reason to visit legendary Fort Worth Haunted House Cutting Edge this weekend, here are ten good ones.
10. Being terrified burns as much as 800 calories an hour, and it sure beats getting all hot and sweaty at the gym.
9. The mother-in-law is visiting, and the zombies at Cutting Edge are better company and wear more attractive make-up.
8. It’s the last weekend of Oktoberfest, and it’s too late to get a flight to Bavaria.
7. Halloween is coming, and you need to get some scary costume ideas.
6. The kids are having a sleepover, and it’s the only place you can get some peace and quiet.
5. Grandma got a new deluxe pacemaker, and you want to see if it’s worth the extra money.
4. Walking an hour a day has been shown to reduce your breast cancer risk by 14%. And if you RUN, now we’re talking as much as 25%!
3. Your shower’s broken, so you need to run through the wall of foam to get clean.
2. Cool music, heart-pounding terror, good times, zombies playing instruments, awesome special effects, a whole hour of back-to-back thrills and chills, and just an overall good time.
1. Who needs a reason? It’s October – HEL-LLO!
So what are you waiting for? Go online to www.cuttingedgehauntedhouse.com and reserve your ticket to the best haunted house ever, in the 2013 season. Ooh, that gives me chills!