Finally, it’s Halloween week, and the big night is just days away! If you’re like us, you’ll want to savor every moment as our favorite holiday approaches, to get the most out of this most fantazmagorik time of year. So here are ten fun things to do to get you in the spirit of Halloween!
10. See how many different costumes you can create using just your cat.
9. Hone your pumpkin carving skills by carving evil faces into the guest bathroom soap.
8. Eat all the Halloween candy that you bought for trick-or-treaters — hey, you can still get more.
7. Hide in the bushes and scare the living daylights out of your postal carrier.
6. Put up crime scene tape in your front yard and draw a chalk outline of a body on your driveway.
5. Hard boil all the eggs in the fridge and put them back in the carton, so your teenager will get a big surprise when he goes to egg someone’s house on Halloween night.
4. Wear black lipstick and heavy eyeliner to work every day this week, and sip tomato juice from an IV bag with a straw.
3. Rig your doorbell to play spooky organ music and answer the door in a Morticia Adams wig.
2. Get out your chainsaw and hack up everything you can find in the back yard.
1. Get your Halloween on at Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, open every night through Halloween weekend!