10. Why did the zombie cross the road? To eat your brains!
9. How many evil clowns does it take to change a light bulb? Three. One to unscrew the bulb, and two to smother you in the ensuing darkness!
8. What do you get when you cross a vampire with a zombie? A politician!
7. A vampire, a werewolf and a French golf pro walk into a bar. The vampire orders a Bloody Mary, while the werewolf orders a Wolfram. The bartender looks at the golf pro. “What about you?” he asks, “French Connection? Four Score?” “Mais non, Monsieur,” answers the French golf pro. “I am driving!”
6. What did one haunted house owner say to another? “My mummy can beat up your mummy!”
5. What’s the relationship between demons and ghouls? Demons are a ghoul’s best friend!
4. What do mummies do on vacation? Relax and unwind.
3. Dracula, Frankenstein and a zombie are in a small plane that’s about to crash, and there is only one parachute. “Save yourselves,” says Dracula. “I’m a bat, I can fly.” “I’m already dead,” say the zombie, handing the parachute to Frankenstein. “You take it.” So Frankenstein puts on the parachute and leaves the airplane. “Finally, he’s gone,” says Dracula, starting up the plane’s engine. “Now we can light up without him wrecking the plane. Pass me a cigarette!”
2. How do you know a werewolf has been using your shower? Your towels have that wet dog smell!
1. Knock knock? Who’s there? Snow. Snow who? Snow use screaming; your worst nightmare has arrived!
Don’t wait for your nightmares to come to you — beat them to the punch, at Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, Texas! Open every night through Halloween weekend. Or are you too scared?