As IF you needed a reason to load up the pickup and mosey on out to Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth this weekend, we’ve got not just one, but ten good reasons!
10. It’s cheaper than a box of candy and a dozen roses — have you seen the price of flowers lately?
9. It’s Friday the 13th weekend combined with Valentine’s Day; you might as well face all your fears at once.
8. She said she wanted a romantic candlelit evening — you can’t get more romantic than this!
7. You’re not likely to be embarrassed by any sappy proposals or over-the-top romantic gestures.
6. She’s always complaining you never take her anywhere that doesn’t involve an ice chest and a jon boat.
5. The Super Bowl is over and football season doesn’t start back up for six more months.
4. Chainsaw fumes are a known aphrodisiac.
3. If you don’t make Valentine’s Day plans quick — SHE will! (Remember last year? Nuff said!)
2. The “Tunnel of Love” lasts less than five minutes; this is a whole HOUR of groping each other in the darkness…
1. It’s the weekend and we’re open — do you need any more than that?!
So come on out for some Twisted Love, Friday and Saturday nights from 8 to 10 p.m. Buy your tickets online with the promo code “Twisted 33” and get $5 off!