It’s coming! The Zombie Apocalypse is coming!. It’s just a matter of time, so for the uninitiated, we’ve come up with the top ten ways to kill a Zombie. Print it out and stick it on your fridge, so you’ll be ready!
10. Run them over with your car. It’s best to back into them, so you don’t risk damaging your engine and get stalled out like the ninnies in the movies. If you’re not good at backing, don’t worry, Zombies are slow moving targets, so you can just keep trying until you manage to squash him flat.
9. Slice one in half with a razor-sharp Japanese Samurai sword. This will look really cool and impress your girlfriend.
8. Cut off his head with a chain saw. Just remember to wear your personal protective equipment. Safety first!
7. Toss him in a wood chipper. Then you can use him to fertilize your lawn.
6. Pretend her head is a baseball and hit one out of the park with a very sturdy bat.
5. Douse him with gasoline and have a bonfire. Don’t forget the marshmallows!
4. Build a Zombie catapult and see if you can, actually, hit the side of a barn.
3. Cast her in a television soap opera and then kill off her character.
2. Tie him to a chair and force him to watch a marathon of “Keeping up wth the Kardashians.”
1. If you’re at Cutting Edge Haunted House this weekend, just shoot ’em in the head with your super high-tech laser rifle!
If you missed out on tickets to this weekend’s Zombie Apocalypse Live, we have it on good authority that the Zombies may be back for another session later this summer. Keep an eye on our Facebook page for more information!