PROCEDURES FOR SAFELY OPENING This Halloween Season
ALL GUESTS MUST BE RESPONSIBLE FOR THEIR PERSONAL SAFETY AND THE SAFETY OF OTHERS WHILE AT CUTTING EDGE HAUNTED HOUSE. If you’re not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
We remain dedicated to the health and well-being of our staff, guests, and entertainers. This is what we are doing to stay safe as we begin to open our doors for 2021.
Cutting Edge will provide a safe, clean, and fun experience for everyone with the implementation of the following sanitation and safety measures.
- Follow recommendations & guidelines from the CDC as well as local health authorities.
- Limited capacities.
- Temperature checks for every employee and guest as they enter the facility.
- All guest-facing team members will be required to wear face masks.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask. (Per Executive Order)
- Hand sanitizer available throughout the facility.
- Socially distanced markers throughout the facility; social distancing will be enforced.
- A dedicated Sanitation Team will routinely clean high-traffic areas before, during, and after operating hours.
What can our guests expect when entering Cutting Edge Haunted House?
Please plan to arrive early as the process to get into the facility will take longer than normal due to the new COVID-19 safety protocols.
Guest Arrival at Parking Lots
- Attendants will greet guests and request the driver to roll down the windows, turn off the air conditioning.
- Que Line Pacing Begins in Guest’s Car
- As you park you will be given instructions to join a virtual queue line by entering your contact information and the number of guests in your car. When capacity allows you will be notified via text to exit your vehicle and show the text to staff at the security entrance.
Please have your reserved tickets easily available.
- Tickets are required prior to entry of the facility. If you need to purchase additional tickets for your reserved bubble, please see cashier prior to entering the building.
Visitors will be screened for temperature.
- If a guest registers a high temperature, they will be pulled aside for additional screening.
- If the guest continues to register a temperature higher than 99.5, they will be asked to leave and use their tickets on a later date.
- A member of our sanitation team will be called to immediately wipe down and clean the area.
- After the guest has passed their temperature check, the admittance line will pass through metal detectors and a Hand Sanitizing Station.
To make sure your visit is a safe and fun one, we need a little help from YOU!
- Observe and comply with signage and guidelines posted throughout the property.
- Use hand sanitizer.
- Staff will be enforcing social distancing.
- Respect social distancing.
- All guests will be required to wear a mask.
- Keep your mask on during your entire visit.
- Please have your tickets easily available to show attendants. Contact-less entry available by scanning tickets from your mobile device.
- No Purses or bags will be allowed past the metal detectors. Please leave these items at home or hidden in your car.
If you are not feeling well or think you may have been exposed to COVID-19, PLEASE STAY HOME!
An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. COVID-19 is an extremely contagious disease that can lead to severe illness and death. According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, senior citizens and guests with underlying medical conditions are especially vulnerable.
By visiting Cutting Edge Haunted House, you voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.
Help keep each other healthy.