The top 10 winners in the Best Haunted Attraction category are as follows:
- Cutting Edge Haunted House – Fort Worth, TX
- Erebus Haunted Attraction – Pontiac, Mich.
- Shocktoberfest – Sinking Spring, Pa
- Field of Screams – Mountville, Penn.
- Haunted Overload – Lee, N.H.
- The Dent Schoolhouse – Cincinnati, OH
- Fear Fair – Seymour, Ind.
- Kersey Valley Spookywoods – Archdale, NC
- Headless Horseman Hayrides & Haunted Houses – Ulster Park, N.Y.
- Wisconsin Feargrounds – Waukesha, Wis.
A panel of experts partnered with 10Best editors to pick the initial 20 nominees, and the top 10 winners were determined by popular vote.
Congratulations to all these winning haunted attractions!
#1 CUTTING EDGE HAUNTED HOUSE
Fort Worth, TX
More than just a haunted house, Cutting Edge Haunted House begins its entertainment the moment guests enter the parking lot. Located in a historic area of Fort Worth, Texas, known as “Hell’s Half Acre,” this 100-year-old abandoned meat packing plant takes visitors on a 55-minute haunted experience with its twisting corridors, live actors, special effects, and a human maze. Come experience this multi-themed, multi-storied haunted attraction.
Continue reading “Cutting Edge Haunted House in Fort Worth, Texas Voted the #1 Best Haunted Attraction in the country 2021 by USA TODAY!”